Live Positivity Visual Forum

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Concrete Jungle

I once was listening to the radio, and the DJ played Concrete Jungle over and over for his entire 2 hour set, and you know what, it was magical. So this post I will post Bob Marley's Concrete Jungle over and over and over simultaneously for 2 hours...No, I won't, but I will post some versions I'm feeling from the world wide web. I hope I inspire you to get out behind the wall, and get away from the concrete jungle that plagues your world to find your happiness. In one word, Positivity.

Live in 1979...



From British TV 1973...



The OG version....



In the studio....



Most popular version...



JR GONG Version...



And the sexy Céu of Brazil's version...




Honestly, is there anybody better then Bob? The man was blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment